Ayam Nanas should be your first choice of chicken for your good health
Why does our Aqina Farm chicken feed with MD2 Pineapple Enzyme?
- It is rich in Vitamin C
- It can help to improve the digestive system of the chicken.
- It can help to improve chicken's immune system.
- It can increase the absorption of nutrients.
Reasons for us to choose Pineapple Chicken
- Hormones free
- Antibiotic free
- The taste of the meat is tender and tastier
- The meat has a slightly pineapple flavour
The taste of the chicken is juicy and delicious because of its high quality.
You can enjoy the unique taste of the chicken by frying, steaming, or grilling now.
Some delicious recipes you can try by using this special chicken:
Grilled chicken breast
- 4 pieces of Aqina Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped parsley (for garnish purpose)
- In a medium bowl, whisk balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, garlic and dried herbs together
- Season the above ingredients with salt and pepper. Reserve 1/4 cup separately.
- Add the chicken to the bowl and toss it well until all the ingredients mix completely.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 20 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Preheat the grill on a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken and grill, then baste the chicken with the reserve marinade in Step 2 until it is well cooked for about 6 minutes each side
- Garnish with parsley on top of the chicken before serving
Honey Butter Chicken
- 0.5 kg chicken thighs skinless and boneless, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 3 tablespoon of butter separator
- 2 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large non-sticky skillet, heat the oil with 1 tablespoon of butter over high heat
- Add the pieces of chicken into the non-sticky skillet when the butter is melted
- Sprinkle salt and pepper onto the chicken
- Cook until the chicken is partially boiled or until the meat has turned into white colour
- Add all the remaining ingredients into it
- Bring the chicken to a simmer and coat the chicken in the sauce until it becomes golden and caramelised
- Turn off the heat once the chicken turns into a brownish colour
- Pour the mashed potato on top of the chicken and drizzle it with a bit of sauce in the pan
For more information, do feel free to contact us at our Customer Service: +6011 5657 3807