Italy’s leading cereal & müesli producer
Fuchs ranks as one of Italy‘s major müesli and cereal producers. With its roots in a small mill in 1922, today, it produces over 1 million kilos of certified organic müesli and cereal. They also export to more than 40 international markets.
A 100-year family business
Founded by Josef Fuchs I in 1922, Fuchs has been producing quality müesli and cereal for over three generations in South Tyrol. The entrepreneurial Fuchs family vouches for the quality of each individual packet of cereal.
Ecological & Sustainable Sourcing
- Cooperation with local farmers
- Sourcing ingredients from Austria and Germany to minimize carbon footprint.
Certified for quality and safety
- HACCP Manufacturing Safety Certification
- International Food Standard (IFS) Certification
- AB Organic Certifcation
The extruded oat shells sweetened with organic South Tyrolean red apples and blueberry syrup, with touch of lemon zest and spices, creating the fruity, vibrant healthy cereals that is your source of fibre and energy to start your day!
The organic shell is perfect just by its own or simply delicious with fresh fruits and plant based beverage.
A family of innovative recipes
• Cocoa cereals enriched with Bourbon Vanilla
• Extruded shells coated with organic blueberry syrup and South Tyrolean apple juice
• Müesli mixture of organic nuts and seeds
The healthier choice
- High Fibre, Low Fat
- No artificial flavoring or coloring